St. Charles and St. Louis Web Design
The world of web designers and design firms have never been more competitive. Lets face it, they are teaching it in High Schools now and everyone knows a friend or brother-in-law that can design a "web page" They are also teaching accounting and business, so would you turn that over to them as well???
There is so much more involved in making the decision in hiring a web designer. Here are a few things to consider:
• How long have they been in business? Going on 11 years this next February
• How many websites have they created? A little over 200
• Do they offer web marketing and SEO? These are both a HUGE part of our business
• Does the "style" in their portfolio meets my expectations? Only you can answer that
• Do they mesh social media into the marketing mix? Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Is this a "side business" or a hobby? The web business is our only focus
There are so many variables to consider that a website is so much more than just a online business card. We help brainstorm several ideas and tools that can help make your online presence a valuable and irreplaceable tool.